1 4oz can diced jalapenos, well drained OR 4-6 fresh jalapenos, roasted and diced (include seeds if you like it really spicy)
1 8oz package cream cheese, softened
1 cup sour cream
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
¾ cup + ¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese
1 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
4 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
1 tablespoon dried parsley
1. In a mixer or by hand, combine cream cheese and sour cream.
2. Add cheddar cheese, ¾ cup parmesan cheese, and diced jalapenos, mix well.
3. Spoon into 8×8 baking dish, spreading evenly.
4. Blend bread crumbs, melted butter, ¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese, and dried parsley, using a fork or your fingers, until crumbly.
5. Sprinkle the buttery crumb topping evenly over the cream cheese mixture.
6. Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes, or until hot and breadcrumbs are golden brown. Do not overcook.
7. Serve with bread or crackers.